Online RequestPlease read these Terms And Condition Of Sales
- All natural stones are a product of nature, and therefore subject to variation in veining color, spotting and texture.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- All orders will be invoiced at price in effect at time of shipping.
- All prices are F.O.B. our warehouse Sun Valley, California or port of entry,if so quoted. Prices do not include state, local or federal taxes.
- Payment of goods is due in full prior to shipment unless terms of credit have been established.
- Deliver to buyer, common carrier or any trucker constitutes delivery to buyer. Any loss of goods or breakage in transit is at buyers risk. Once material has left Omni International LLC. property, Omni International LLC., is no longer responsible or liable from any damages that may occur in transit or otherwise incurred.
- Liability for the correct material to be used lies with the agent or owner of any given project.
- Buyer or buyer's agent should inspect, approve and deem acceptable all materials prior to purchase and transportation of goods. Absolutely no claims or returns will be accepted for any reason after goods have been worked or set.
- Returns accepted only with prior consent of Omni International LLC. within 10 days of shipment date, on regularly stocked goods of unopened full boxes or slab. Returns are also subject to a 20% restocking charge. I Disagree I Agree
Browse Our Extensive Stone Selections